Business in the field of art has its own particular characteristics. The cost and specificity of transactions require perfect knowledge of lawyers in the field of Art Law, as well as understanding the subtleties of this area. The quality of legal support when buying or selling art objects has a direct bearing on the final benefit that a client receives. That is why it is important for a lawyer to possess knowledge that allows him to professionally evaluate the winning sides and risks for the client.
Goro legal has extensive experience in the field of Art Law and offers legal services for the registration of objects of intellectual property, registration of contractual relations, protection of client interests from theft and other issues. Our specialists accompany the processes of buying and selling, importing and exporting art and antiques. We also provide legal advice to collectors, auction houses and exhibition houses.
Problems that we solve
- Assistance in selling / buying at national and international levels
- Relations with auction houses
- Legal protection in disputes over the authenticity of works
- Inheritance and donation of works of art
- Agency contracts for sale
- Forgery and theft of works of art
- Insurance of works of art
- Copyright agreements