Land, real estate, construction
Participants in the construction market face many problem issues every day, which require immediate resolution. Due to significant reform, a body of information, as well as imperfections in sectoral legislation, companies often face difficulties in acquiring land plots or getting permits approved. All this leads to a loss of time and investment, and also affects the reputation of the company.
We understand the norms of legislation and resolve issues in the field of land law, real estate and construction, so you will get assistance from our profile experts. Lawyers at Goro legal provide comprehensive support for construction projects and specialize in solving complex issues related to objects of cultural heritage, deviations from regulatory documentation and others.
Problems that we solve
- land allocation
- asset management (construction finance funds, investment funds)
- construction permits
- sales schemes
- registration of ownership
- documents from cultural heritage bodies (protection contracts)
- reduction of sanitary protection zones
- matching of deviations from DBN
- maintenance of detailed territory plans