Analysis of the likelihood of loss of control over a company or business in the future Due Diligence Corporate Relationships Attraction of investments Escort in obtaining a loan Support of transactions for the sale of assets and business Business structuring Legal audit of the legality of the acquisition of assets Liquidation of legal entities Maintenance of inspections of controlling and inspection bodies Bankruptcies
Ukrainian and foreign companies are increasingly uniting or consolidating their business through mergers and acquisitions of companies. This trend is due to globalization processes, as well as the opportunities that arise when obtaining new legal status. Often, when structuring a business or restructuring a company it is necessary to attract strategic partners or investors.
Regardless of the goals pursued by the business, corporatization is a fairly responsible mission for any company. The experience of Goro legal’s specialists, accompanied by various corporate processes, including such as liquidation and bankruptcy of enterprises, international transactions and merger of companies, guarantees our clients the resolution of all legal issues in order to realize their entrepreneurial potential to the full.
Problems that we solve
- Analysis of the likelihood of loss of control over a company or business in the future
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Relationships
- Attraction of investments
- Escort in obtaining a loan
- Support of transactions for the sale of assets and business
- Business structuring
- Legal audit of the legality of the acquisition of assets
- Liquidation of legal entities
- Maintenance of inspections of controlling and inspection bodies