main areas of practice
- сommercial law, civil law, administrative law,
- tax law (consultations on the basis of taxation and the procedures of tax charge and paying particular taxes, taxation of particular transactions, and taxation features in particular areas of economic activities
- consultations on the procedure and legal grounds of tax audits
- representation of clients at state tax inspections,the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine and other bodies
- resolution of tax disputes in administrative and judicial proceedings
- explanations and legal conclusions on tax legislation amendments, law-enforcement practice in tax disputes etc.)
- Client representation in general, commercial, administrative courts of all instances
- legal analysis of client activities (due diligence)
- analysis of draft agreements to find and lower potential risks
- comprehensive legal support in the course of drafting, conclusion, amending or terminating contracts.
5 years of experience working in legal field, including assistant attorney experience.
Alena received the degree of Candidate of legal sciences, specialty – criminal procedure and criminalistics; judicial expertise; operational search activity/ The theme of her dissertation is: "Guarantees for ensuring the rights to liberty and security of person in criminal proceedings".
Ukrainian, Russian, English
Master of Law, Faculty of Law, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Reading, traveling, skiing, snowboarding