Victory in court is not a guarantee of obtaining the desired result. The executive service is responsible for the implementation of the court decision, which, as practice shows, without proper control by the claimant, either does not control its implementation at all, or does not properly control it.
The professionalism of the specialists of the law firm GORO legal is confirmed by the recognition of the leading international ratings: Legal500, WWL, IFLR 1000, Chambers, Benchmark litigation, Best lawyers.
In enforcement proceedings, we provide support in representing clients' interests before executors, appealing their actions and omissions, including initiating the opening of proceedings, seizing property, assessing it in administrative and judicial procedures, and also accompanying the processes of concluding amicable agreements within the framework of enforcement proceedings.
Problems that we solve
- Representation of the client's interests before public and private contractors
- Submission of executive documents for execution
- Appealing against actions / inactions of performers, including the opening of enforcement proceedings, seizure of property, property appraisal in administrative and judicial order
- Preparation and submission of additional materials, petitions in the framework of enforcement proceedings
- Representing the client's interests during enforcement actions with the submission of explanations, objections to the petitions of other participants
- Supporting the process of concluding amicable agreements within the framework of enforcement proceedings
- Application of challenges to the contractor, if there are grounds provided for by law
- Support in the procedure for the foreclosure of the debtor's property